Engineering involves problem solving and using expertise in science and math to do a job. There are various fields in engineering including Aerospace, Agricultural, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Hardware, Electrical and Electronics, Environmental, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Mining and Geological, Nuclear, and Petroleum. The jobs that fall under this sector are very particular and requires people who are studying to obtain or already possess a Bachelors' degree or higher level of education.
- Popular searches:
Fitter and Turner,
Showing Results 406 - 420 of 10308
A construction firm is looking to appoint a Site Engineer / Technician in Pretoria.
• National Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Relevant project list
• Must be willing to travel in and outside of South Africa
• Minimum 6 years’ ...
A reputable company requires the services of Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cape Town.
• BSc / BTech in Quantity Surveying
• 0 – 5 years’ experience
• Multi-Disciplinary project experience ...
A well-known company in Johannesburg is seeking a Resident Engineer to join their team.
• BSc/BTech Civil Engineering
• 7 – 15 years’ experience in civils projects (Roads especially & storm water etc)
• Registered with ECSA ...
A client of ours is looking for a skilled Professional Electrical Technologist to join their office in Durban.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• B-Tech in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 8 years’ experience working on ...
A well-established construction firm in Botswana is seeking the services of a Building Foreman, who meets the below criteria:
• +20 Years’ experience within construction
• Experience working on high-rise building projects such as hotels, ...
One of our esteemed clients is seeking a Laboratory Manager in the North West Province.
Candidates who wish to apply should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum BSc / BTech in Analytical Chemistry or Material Science.
• Minimum 10 ...
One of our esteemed clients is seeking a Laboratory Manager in the North West Province. Candidates who wish to apply should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum BSc / B-Tech in Analytical Chemistry or Material Science.
• Minimum ten years of ...
A FMCG manufacturing company located in Johannesburg is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Planner.
The minimum requirements include:
• Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent and trade.
• 5 – 7 years’ ...
A well-known Heavy company located in Johannesburg is looking to employ a Millwright.
The minimum requirements include:
• Matric / Millwright Trade Test
• 5 - 8 years’ experience in a Heavy manufacturing environment.
Should you meet the ...
An excellent mining company is recruiting for an experienced Electrical Foreman for their operations plant in Limpopo. Applicants require the follow Qualifications:
• Senior Certificate / N3 Certificate
• Electrician Trade Test (Section 13).
• 5 ...
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for an Instrument Technician to join their mining team in Limpopo. Suitable candidates must be in possession of:
• Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate (Section 13) ...
A leading mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking to employ a Chief Safety Officer. The successful applicant will be in possession of:
• A National Diploma in Safety Management
• A Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
• At least 3 years’ ...
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Mine Overseer in Gauteng. Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
• A Grade 12 Certificate
• A Mine Overseer Certificate of Competency
• A minimum of 10 years' experience in the ...
An exciting opportunity exists for a Mechanical Engineering Foreman to join one of the biggest mining companies in South Africa. The position will be based at their mine in Mpumalanga. Applicants must have:
• 5 - 10 years’ relevant operational ...
Hire Resolve is representing a leading healthcare organisation who seeks a Unit Manager with Orthopaedic experience for one of their Private Hospitals in Johannesburg.
Requirements: Diploma | B.Cur or equivalent Nursing qualification.