Engineering Jobs in Last Day
Engineering involves problem solving and using expertise in science and math to do a job. There are various fields in engineering including Aerospace, Agricultural, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Hardware, Electrical and Electronics, Environmental, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Mining and Geological, Nuclear, and Petroleum. The jobs that fall under this sector are very particular and requires people who are studying to obtain or already possess a Bachelors' degree or higher level of education.
- Popular searches:
Fitter and Turner,
Showing Results 1 - 6 of 6
SHEQ ADMINISTRATOR, with emphasis on quality for Mechanical Engineering company. Matric, plus experience in ISO 9001:2015 essential.
3-4 years prior experience in an engineering environment. Create procedures & documents for QMS and document ...
Kwazulu Natal Large corporate Requires a Technical Support Advisor that will be
responsible for providing product and technical support to stakeholders and
customers . Must be able to deal with claims and technical queries in the
We are looking for a Building Foreman to join a construction team in Cape Town to work on a low-cost housing project.
• 3 – 6 years’ experience in building
• Experience on low cost/affordable housing projects
• Previous ...
A reputable firm is looking for a Wet Services Engineer/Technologist to join their team in Durban.
• BSc/BTech/NDip Mechanical Engineering
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in wet services
• ECSA registration as Candidate ...
There is a fantastic opportunity with multi-disciplinary firm for a Project Architect in Cape Town.
• 5 – 10 years’ experience
• 5 years’ experience on Revit ...
We are recruiting a Project Manager on behalf of our client.
- This opportunity requires a highly motivated team player with excellent management and leadership skills, organizational skill, initiative and interpersonal skills, as ...