Part-Time Finance Jobs
Accountant, Payroll Systems Coordinator, Tax consultant, Bookkeeper, Financial Manager, Credit Controller, Technical Accountant, Asset Manager, Head of Finance and Risk/Fund Manager are examples of finance jobs. Often, experience of 2-5 years is required when joining a company, firm, bank, etc. Some companies will expect you to travel to different locations, therefore, be sure to read the job description carefully if you are not willing to travel. As with any job, you need to make one hundred percent sure that you know exactly what your responsibilities are.
- Popular searches:
Showing Results 1 - 3 of 3
• Check invoices for completeness and accuracy
• Manage spreadsheets of accounting information
• Maintain records of payments
• Management of petty cash transactions.
• Carry out assigned pre- and post-payment audit
• Carry out ...
Senior Finance Officer
1. Planning/Budgeting and Controlling/Monitoring
• Assist the Country CEO with the preparation and review of annual and multi-year departmental plans and budgets (operational and Capex).
• Assist with the development of ...
POSITION: COST ACCOUNTANT – SA CONSUMER BRANDS
REPORTS TO: INVENTORY MANAGER – SA CONSUMER BRANDS
LOCATION: BRYANSTON – HEAD OFFICE
• Support the execution of the inventory costing strategy by performing analysis
• Ensure ...