General Insurance Jobs
Your responsibilities as an insurance broker varies with the type and size of your employment company. A Degree is recommended for an insurance broker. A postgraduate insurance and risk management degree can give you an advantage. Your general responsibilities would be marketing, researching insurance policies and products, keeping records, promptly responding to clients’ requests, scheduling and attending meetings, preparing reports, developing new businesses, preparing reports, making sure work is done efficiently and lastly, discussing and assessing clients’ current and future insurance needs. Key skills would be interpersonal, excellent time-management, reliability, confidence, excellent communication skills and analytical skills.
Showing Results 16 - 30 of 86
Essential Employee Benefits is a specialist division of The Workforce Group which is listed on the JSE Alt X. Established in
1972, The Workforce Group is a diversified group of companies offering an inter-related range of solutions for the ...
SENIOR UNDERWRITER /TEAM LEADER
A short term insurance brokerage that offers COMMERCIAL AND PERSONAL SHORT TERM INSURANCE requires the services of an UNDERWRITING CONSULTANT / TEAM LEADER. The ideal candidate with have 5-6 years experience in ...
COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER TEAM LEADER - Short Term Insurance
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Salary: Negotiable – market related
Send the following essential documentation with application: Detailed CV, DOFA ...
Senior Consultant - Investments
Growing and managing a portfolio of complex and/or large clients by providing contracted investment consulting services. Grow the book of consulting clients, to develop, implement and ...
Life Valuations Manager
• Lead, develop and motivate a team of 8 actuaries and actuarial analysts within the corporate and group structures.
• Maintain, develop and document the Life valuation team`s results, methods, ...
Life Data Analytics Actuary
• Monitor existing inforce business
• Set up the terms of trade basis
• Assist life valuations and life pricing with set up of decrement assumptions
• Impromptu experience analyses as and when ...
JOB EVALUATION CRITERIA
A) KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS FORMAL EDUCATION ? Matric ? Qualification that is recognised by the FSCA TECHNICAL/ LEGAL CERTIFICATION ? Registration as an Employee Representative (FSCA) ? Relevant Qualification as per the FSCA ...
Commercial Underwriter with minimum 3 years’ experience in the short term insurance industry, required to start asap.
• Grade 12 essential
• FAIS compliant – essential
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Commercial ...
Insurance Service/Sales Consultant with solid call centre experience with an Insurer and Personal Lines Underwriting and Sales experience in the Short Term Insurance Industry, required to start asap.
• Grade 12/Matric ...
Commercial Claims Consultant with minimum 3 years’ Commercial Claims experience in the Short Term Insurance Claims environment, specifically with an Insurer or Broker with a binder facility, required to start asap.
• Grade ...
R 1 Million per annum
Location Not Specified
Senior IT Life Insurance Digital Software Solutions B2B Sales Lead Client Consultant – for SA +Africa
2 – 7 years’ experience as a Senior software solutions sales Lead position selling of B2B complex sales environment in ...
Relationship Manager - Short Term Administration
? R 15.000,00 net monthly
? A well-known client of ours is seeking a Relationship Manager who will be responsible for forming a movement that seeks to use a specific approach ...
Claims Administrator –
• Assess the validity of the claim and documentation
• Invalid claims will be rejected/ Repudiated
• Assure capturing of claims are done accurately
• Assure all criteria is met to pay claim
15k – 25k
• Drive the formulation and implementation of the risk model and claims philosophy
• Analysis of claims and other data to recommend and implement changes to the risk model and sanctioning new ...
Personal Lines Claims Investigator
Our client operates in the market through multiple client-facing brands including insurance and investment brands.
Responsibilities and work outputs
• Receive personal line claims identified by the fraud ...