Contract Hospitality & Catering Jobs
Exceptional social and communication skills, travelling, cooking, and excellent customer services are all the skills and passions you need to have. The hospitality industry is one that is built on seeing to the basic needs of clientele and where the focus is first and foremost on customer satisfaction. The more elite, permanent jobs in this sector will require experience and professional training from those who wish to apply, but there are part-time jobs that can be found here too. Hotels, resorts, cruise lines, airlines and any other form of travel, tourism, special event planning, and restaurants end up falling under the "hospitality industry" title.
- Popular searches:
Chef de Partie,
Front Office Manager,
Showing Results 1 - 6 of 6
Area: Pine Town
• Course in Workshop Management an advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience in woodworking or set manufacturing.
• Previous managerial experience with regard to ...
Male essential for this position
Scheduling home maintenance and repair work
? Supervising in-house projects
? Handling household bills and administrative duties
? Running errands and performing necessary tasks
? Supervision of other household ...
Premier Middle Eastern Airlilnes is seeking a qualified Chef
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as Demi Chef De Partie
• Exposure in 4/5* hotels is desirable
• Pastry experience only is not accepted
• Mediterranean and Arabic ...
Midlle Eastern Premier Airline seeks Flight Attendants for both domestic and international flights
• Minimum High School Graduate
• Previous experience not required
• With minimum arm reach of 212 cm on tiptoes and according ...
OVC Work Study Travel is currently recruiting Interns/Trainees for the Kalahari Resorts in America. To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
*South African Passport
*Hospitality/Tourism qualification OR 5+ ...
• Administer all operations of front desk operations such as concierge service and guest relations.
• Maintain records of room inventory for facility and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction.
• Monitor all activities of ...