Human Resources Jobs in Northern Cape
Human Resources Departments manage and develop programs that are designed to increase effectiveness as an employer, its hiring processes, pay, benefits and human resource policies. The entire aim is to create and manage the employer-employee relationship essentially. The label "human resources" refers to a broad participation and strategic role in the organization. Recruiters, HR Generalists and HR Managers are some of the main job titles that can be found in this sector.
- Popular searches:
HR Business Partner,
Showing Results 1 - 6 of 6
HR Specialist - R20 000
Plan, develop, implement and evaluate personnel and labour relations strategies including policies,programs and procedures to address an organizations human resource requirements.
Advise managers and employers on the ...
Corporate company is looking for a Debtors Clerk. Take responsibility for managing of debtors accounts, following up on outstanding accounts, reconciliation of accounts and handling queries on accounts. Suitable candidates MUST have ...
A Mine based in the Northern Cape is looking for an HR Officer to implement HR compliance requirements.
• Certificate in Business Information Systems (NQF level 5)
• National Diploma in Human ...
MINE SECTION MANAGER : HR (SAP HR), SISHEN, RNEG + BEN
• HONOURS DEGREE IN HR MANAGEMENT / INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY
• 3 YEARS STRONG HR GENERALIST FUNCTIONS – SPECIALIST LEVEL
• ESSENTIAL IS MINGH ENVIRONMENT HR GENERALIST EXPERIENCE
• EXP OF ...
Company requires the services of a suitably qualified, well-motivated and results driven HR Administrator to join their team.
- Provide HR administrative and personal support to the HR Manager and the entire HR ...
• Grade 12
• Degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology (essential)
• 8 years Operational HR Generalist experience in the Mining Industry
• 5 years Management experience
• SABPP Registration
• Management ...