Permanent Legal Jobs in Mpumalanga
There are multiple legal jobs to choose from, depending on your qualifications, interests and experience. The most important thing is that you know exactly what is expected of you. You need to be honest, trustworthy and dependable. There is a lot of money to be made in this industry, the more experience you have and the higher your qualification, the more money you can make. In South Africa the demand is high for Paralegals, Legal Advisers, and Legal Secretaries.
Showing Results 1 - 4 of 4
NON NEGOTIABLE Minimum Requirements:
• Relevant legal degree or national diploma
• 4 years relevant experience
• Experienced in Community Trusts
• Ability to speak an African Language
• To assist the Client with Trusts and ...
Litigation Secretary (VAF)
Litigation Secretary specialising in VAF needed in a law firm.
- Typing of legal documents
- Arranging appointments
- Opening files
- Dictaphone typing
- Typing of High and ...
Conveyancing Secretary with commercial experience required.
R10 000 ctc per month including medical and pension fund
Secretarial diploma (will be an advantage)
Candidate must have been employed in such a position at least during the past 10 years for at least a period of 5 years.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience as Litigation Secretary at a Law Firm
• Legal Suite ...