Permanent Manufacturing Jobs in Mpumalanga
Automotive, Metals, Chemicals, Textiles, Clothing, Footwear, Agri Processing, ICT and electronics are the industries that manufacturing is dominated by. Manufacturing jobs responsibilities vary by position and it does not necessarily follow the same description. In South Africa, relative experience when applying for a job in this industry is advantageous but not compulsory but on average employers will prefer someone with 3-5 years previous experience, some might require less. It is unlikely, but not impossible that they will hire anyone without experience because the manufacturing industry needs candidates who are qualified and that can deliver.
Showing Results 1 - 6 of 6
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
NMMU(Saasveld) Wood technology or BSc (Wood Science) qualification;
±5 years’ proven experience(saw mill & dry mill/VAP).
Job Description and Requirements:
All dry mill responsibilities;
YORK SABIE = 24 NOVEMBER CR
PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT PLYWOOD( SHIFTS), SABIE, RNEG + BEN
• GRADE 12
• BSC/BTECH IN WOOD SCIENCE
• 5 YEARS RELEVANT PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE IN BOTH WETMILL AND DRYMILL PRODUCTION
• EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING A ...
PRODUCTION FOREMAN SAWMILL ( SHIFTS), SABIE, RNEG +BEN
• GRADE 12
• BSC/BTECH DIPLOMA WOOD SCIENCE
• MIN 5 YEARS EXP IN MANAGING A PRODUCTION TEAM
• STRONG EXPERIENCE IN BOTH WETMILL AND DRYMILL PRODUCTION
• STRONG SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND ...
TECHNICAL MANAGER (CENTRE MANAGER/ PORTFOLIO MANAGER), , R30 000 + COMPANY VEHICLE
Additional related maintenance and client management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Excellent ...
TECHNICAL MANAGER (CENTRE/ FACILITIES MANAGER/ PORTFOLIO MANAGER), NELSPRUIT, R30 000 CTC + COMPANY VEHICLE
• GRADE 12
• ABLE TO TRAVE EXTENSIVELY
• 5 YEARS EXP AS TECHNICAL FACILITIES MANAGER HANDLING
• STRONG EXPERIENCE IN HVAC ...
A position is now available in a manufacturing company in Mpumalanga for a Millwright.
The applicant should have a Millwright Trade Test with an N3 Qualification.
Furthermore, experience in the food/ beverage industry would be ...