Automotive, Metals, Chemicals, Textiles, Clothing, Footwear, Agri Processing, ICT and electronics are the industries that manufacturing is dominated by. Manufacturing jobs responsibilities vary by position and it does not necessarily follow the same description. In South Africa, relative experience when applying for a job in this industry is advantageous but not compulsory but on average employers will prefer someone with 3-5 years previous experience, some might require less. It is unlikely, but not impossible that they will hire anyone without experience because the manufacturing industry needs candidates who are qualified and that can deliver.
Showing Results 151 - 165 of 371
A Fitter is needed for a well-established heavy company, situated in Gauteng.
• Grade 12/ N6 / Fitter trade test
• 8 years’ experience in a Heavy manufacturing industry. ...
A Food Technologist is needed for well-known Food Company based in Cape Town.
• Diploma in Food Technology/Food Science
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience. ...
A Fitter & Turner is needed for a well-established textile company situated in Durban.
• Grade 12
• Trade Test Certificate as Fitter & Turner
• 5 years’ textile experience. ...
A manufacturing company based in Pretoria is in need of a Quality Controller.
• National Diploma in Food Technology / Analytical Chemistry or equivalent
• 5 years’ experience in QC within the Food Industry. ...
A manufacturing company based in Cape Town is in need of a Production Supervisor.
• National Diploma in Production Management or NQF5 or post matric
• 5 years in a production environment. ...
A Fitter & Turner is needed for a well-established beverage company situated in Gauteng.
• Grade 12 and a Trade Test Certificate as Fitter & Turner
• At least 5 years’ maintenance experience in a beverage experience. ...
A Johannesburg based beverage manufacturing company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Electrician.
• Grade 12 / N6 in Electrical Engineering with a recognized electrician trade test
• 7 years’ beverage ...
A manufacturing company based in Durban is in need of a Quality Co-Ordinator.
• Requirements include a Grade 12 / Office administration and Safety/ Quality qualification
• With 5 -8 years in a production environment. ...
A Western Cape based foods manufacturing company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Millwright.
N3, Millwright Trade Test and 5 years’ experience in a production environment. ...
A Fitter is needed for a well-established bakery situated in Gauteng.
Minimum requirements for this position include a N3, Trade Test and at least 5 years’ experience in a production environment. Salary: R25k-R15k CTC per month. ...
A well-established plastic manufacturing company based in Johannesburg is looking for a qualified and experienced Toolmaker.
The minimum requirements include a Matric and Tool, Jig and Die Maker Trade Test. 5 – 10 years Plastics Injection ...
A Johannesburg based FMCG company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Millwright.
N6, Millwright Trade Test and at least 5 -8 years’ FMCG experience. Salary: R30k – R28k Basic per month. ...
A Maintenance Manager position is vacant in a well-established manufacturing company in KwaZulu-Natal.
The applicant must have at least 7 years’ experience in a similar position. Experience in a production/ packaging environment ...
A well-established food company in Gauteng is urgently seeking a Food Technologist.
The applicant must have a B.Tech in food technology with a Quality diploma. The applicant should have at least 5-10 years’ experience in the food ...
A well-established textiles company in the Western Cape is urgently seeking an Electronics Technician.
The requirements are a National Diploma with electronics and a Trade Test. A 3-phase Wireman's License is also needed. The ideal candidate ...