Permanent Manufacturing Jobs in Kwazulu-Natal in Last Week
Automotive, Metals, Chemicals, Textiles, Clothing, Footwear, Agri Processing, ICT and electronics are the industries that manufacturing is dominated by. Manufacturing jobs responsibilities vary by position and it does not necessarily follow the same description. In South Africa, relative experience when applying for a job in this industry is advantageous but not compulsory but on average employers will prefer someone with 3-5 years previous experience, some might require less. It is unlikely, but not impossible that they will hire anyone without experience because the manufacturing industry needs candidates who are qualified and that can deliver.
Showing Results 1 - 5 of 5
A well-established FMCG retailer based in DURBAN requires a Butcher to be responsible for all meat processing, recipes, recipe compliance, freshness and range offering to meet customers expectations and to improve sales and overall butchery ...
• Minimum education: B Com in Supply Chain Management. Statistical Forecasting and Quantification as subjects or modules
• At least 3 years’ experience in supply chain planning
o Demand planning and forecasting
o Production Planning and MRP ...
• Be a qualified toolmaker, with plastic experience
• Minimum 8 years’ experience post trade certificate in a plastics injection moulding environment.
• Experienced in making process changes to optimize output quality and ...
• A tertiary qualification in mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in implementing a PPM program.
• Be computer literate including Microsoft Office and ...
A Durban based manufacturing company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Electrician.
Electrician Trade Test
5-10 years’ experience in a production environment.
Experience of electrical fault-finding ...