Permanent Marketing & PR Jobs in Gauteng in Last Week
Marketing and Public Relations involves creative thinking, team playing and an interest in statistics. There are a lot of opportunities in this sector, but it requires you to work long hours, late evenings or on the weekends. Managers in marketing work an average of 50 hours per week. You should be able to work well under pressure, deadline driven and be able to hack the hours. Depending on the level, different qualifications are required.
Showing Results 1 - 13 of 13
Seeking a Sales / Marketing Manager / Executive with the focus on face to face sales; teaching, training & development of Trainees. The successful candidate must have the following:
Management of all staff / Brands / Campaigns
Ensure growth of all
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to grow sales and build strong relationships on Senior levels. Matric a must, a Sales/ Marketing Degree/ Diploma would be beneficial.
Required to grow business and build relationships at all levels of
A leading Opportunity Management business is seeking a expert Customer Relationship Consultant, who would be responsible for building the business and maintain the highest level of service; promoting and marketing any of the Company’s products to pot
Do you love the thrill that being in the sales environment brings?
Do you have any long or short term insurance experience?
If so, this is the position for you.
A Marketing Management business in Pretoria is waiting for you to join their vibrant,
An experienced Sale Executive is needed for a Certified Top Employer (2012/2013/2014) for a Marketing Management business in Lyttleton, Centurion.
Maximizes revenue across all customer segments
Face to face calls with clients
Marketing Personal Assistant
The ideal candidate will have:
Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Creative ability - expected to contribute to marketing ideas
Excellent interpersonal skills especially when liaising with clients
Location: Rosebank, JHB
Opportunity available for 2 x PR Executives at a client in Rosebank, JHB. Junior – Mid level requires
3 – 5 years PR Experience, Senior Executive requires 10+ years’ experience.
Sales / Events coordinator
You are a well-organised, confident person who is an absolute star on the phone.
To assist in the planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of organised events.
- To build and sustain solid rel
We have a vacancy for a vibrant, driven and well-presented Junior Account Manager with great sales and interpersonal skills to represent the Company. The successful incumbent will have full accountability to strategically generate sales from a portfo
• Our Client is looking for an analytical, business and tech savvy, research-orientated person to join our team. The applicant will be the brains behind the collection, analysis and reporting of research from the online market industry and the motori
• You will have overall responsibility for a portfolio/s of clients. You will be required to lead the teams managing this/these portfolio/s to deliver on all the PR requirements of clients.
• Your portfolio may be expanded to include oth
• Involvement in strategy development and implementation for the growth of the agency.
• Source of leadership to junior staff in your portfolio.
• Identify and motivate new ways of working, both creatively and operationally.
We are a well-known recruitment agency and we are looking for a young graduate to join our growing team as a receptionist/marketing assistant in Sunninghill. Training will be provided on all the job portals & switchboard.