Media, Digital & Creative Jobs in Last 2 Days
In this field, employers are seeking candidates who are confident about their skills but at the same time are willing to learn and improve as well. Within the media, digital and creative industries, there are some considerable opportunities, further more, you get to use skills that you did not necessarily have to study for. Although, having qualifications in, eg. Copy-writing, can be of help and experience is always a bonus. There are some exciting opportunities in Photography, sales, advertising, clothing design and graphic design, but be sure to read the job description well and make sure that you reach the requirements before you apply.
Showing Results 1 - 7 of 7
1. Oversee INHOUSE equipment movement in and out of the Johannesburg workshop as well as associated pre and post Production activities (preparation/scanning/checking).
2. Co-ordinate cost-effective equipment maintenance and ...
The copywriter is responsible for content development for any aspect of stakeholder and financial reporting based on:
JSE Listings Requirements;
South African Companies Act;
the International ...
Product Designer – BE01
Area: Richard’s Bay
Salary: Market Related
Must have Matric
Must have Driver’s license
4 Year University Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering.
MUST have at least 8 years’ experience in ...
We at CompareGuru have been transforming our Newsroom over the last few weeks and we are looking to get some savvy writers on board! If you love writing, have a passion for research and have a great journalistic flair, we want you!
We are ...
1. To provide main support to the Venue Operations Manager.
2. To serve as relief Venue Technical Manager at the various venues.
3. Monitor operations processes at the venues, ensuring thoroughness of preparation, efficiency of ...
1. Manage a portfolio of IVTM client accounts, towards improving client retention within the Group.
2. Identify and pursue future business opportunities within assigned client portfolio.
3. Understand your clients, their ...
We’re looking for someone young and upbeat, positive with a great sense of humour. You’re a recent graduate or have some work experience. You’re able to work independently (this is important!) and you carry through tasks to completion.
The job ...