Contract Media, Digital & Creative Jobs
In this field, employers are seeking candidates who are confident about their skills but at the same time are willing to learn and improve as well. Within the media, digital and creative industries, there are some considerable opportunities, further more, you get to use skills that you did not necessarily have to study for. Although, having qualifications in, eg. Copy-writing, can be of help and experience is always a bonus. There are some exciting opportunities in Photography, sales, advertising, clothing design and graphic design, but be sure to read the job description well and make sure that you reach the requirements before you apply.
Showing Results 1 - 5 of 5
1. To provide main support to the Venue Operations Manager.
2. To serve as relief Venue Technical Manager at the various venues.
3. Monitor operations processes at the venues, ensuring thoroughness of preparation, efficiency of ...
1. Manage a portfolio of IVTM client accounts, towards improving client retention within the Group.
2. Identify and pursue future business opportunities within assigned client portfolio.
3. Understand your clients, their ...
We’re looking for someone young and upbeat, positive with a great sense of humour. You’re a recent graduate or have some work experience. You’re able to work independently (this is important!) and you carry through tasks to completion.
The job ...
If you are Actors/actress,models, voice over artist,presenters or musicians? and you want to make your mark on the Big Screen and shine like Stars that you are, so what are you waiting for come and join the Star at Ubuntu Bethu Casting ...
Established company in Polokwane is looking for a creative and self-motivated Graphic Designer to join their marketing team
Salary: Negotiable. Position will start as a 3 months’ contract
Graphic Design qualification ...