Contract Media, Digital & Creative Jobs
In this field, employers are seeking candidates who are confident about their skills but at the same time are willing to learn and improve as well. Within the media, digital and creative industries, there are some considerable opportunities, further more, you get to use skills that you did not necessarily have to study for. Although, having qualifications in, eg. Copy-writing, can be of help and experience is always a bonus. There are some exciting opportunities in Photography, sales, advertising, clothing design and graphic design, but be sure to read the job description well and make sure that you reach the requirements before you apply.
Showing Results 1 - 7 of 7
• Execute the technical aspects of a Live Event within his/her field of expertise according to top production standards.
• Control and coordinate all technical aspects and personnel pertaining to his/her discipline on a ...
DATA CAPTURING - VIDEO ANALYSIS (3 to 4 Month Contract)
Visual acuity (20/20 vision or up to date eyewear)
Attention to detail
Fair hand/eye co-ordination
Mental stamina to handle repetition with ...
Role within the organisation.The reputation and the corporate image of the Company are both factors that you will have direct influence on this. As Design: Graphic and Content Designer your main role within the organisation will be:
To be ...
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Daily liaison with clients/suppliers/venues/office staff
2. Implementation and execution of a variety of events, conferences or small tours•
3. Management of third ...
• Execute the technical aspects of a Live Event within his/her field of expertise for the Westin Cape Town venue according to top production standards.
• Carry out the preparation, installation, operation and dis-assembly of ...
Be part of a thrilling new venture with Yuri Arcurs Productions!
Yuri Arcurs is the world’s top selling microstock photography company in the world. We have decided to expand even further into video and are looking for two ...
GRAPHIC DESIGNER, fixed term contract
Responsible for the daily running of the design studio, oversee and manage all the company’s graphic design material development (print and electronic) ensuring ...