Permanent Purchasing Jobs
There are various characteristics that Purchasing Jobs require profitably, such as, having an analytical mind, possess strong negotiating skills and being able to perform. Several positions fall under a purchasing department, and each one has requirements that are necessary WHEN applying for the position. The main titles in this sector are: the Purchasing Manager, Purchasing Clerks and Administrative Assistants, also purchasing Agents.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 25
• Grade 12
• 2-3 years’ experience in a production environment – essential
• 2-3 years’ purchasing experience - essential
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have experience in SAP.
Manages and source components for new parts
• Manages ...
Our client a leader in the hydraulics/pneumatics industry seeks a Procurement Clerk to join their dynamic and motivated procurement team.
* Minimum 2 years experience as a Procurement Clerk or in a support role in teh ...
Buyer. R 23 000 CTC. Alrode. AA only! Matric and relevant qual. Minimum of a C average in matric. Previous experience sourcing and managing of components and parts. At least 2 years experience working in a production environment essential. ...
Area: Phalaborwa, Limpopo
Package: Negotiable up to R49000 CTC P/M
Purpose of the position
To manage and administer the procurement and stores processes, policies, procedures and contractors and effectively ...
Our vast and growing Wholesale/Retail client search the service of a Buyer to start a.s.a.p.
• Ensuring distribution and retail profitability as well as managing expenses accordingly in terms of stipulated ...
Stock controller. My client requires a stock controller with ACCPAC experience
Stock modules / Accounts Payable and Receivable. Capture stock movement (receipts / issues), process creditors invoices for stock purchases, preparing stock for month ...
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Buyer to work at their reputable company
• 2+ years’ experience
• Diploma or Degree in supply chain or purchasing
• FMCG Manufacturing ...
Our client, a leading Chrome Mining Group is looking for an experienced and qualified Group Procurement Superintendent (Reductant Fluxes) at their Witbank corporate Division in Mpumalanga.
To develop and manage sourcing strategies ...
Our client is looking for a senior imports buyer within the imports/exports division. This role is to ensure that effective and efficient processes are in place with minimum risk, cost reduction and complying to ...
Our company specializes in electronic hardware solutions as well as manufacture of handmade cables and harnessing.
Our position requires you to be responsible for:
• Timeous ordering of all materials and components in ...
? Develop and implement sourcing strategy, communication plan and supplier management plan
? Select appropriate suppliers for the spend category;
? Ensure Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
? Ensure the agreed service ...
• Assist Buyers in quoting, PO processing, tracking, and reporting. Primarily responsible for commodities as assigned
• Ensure all purchase orders are accurate and consistent with department procedures which may include working ...
Stock Controller – R10 500pm
Duties And Responsibilities
-Monitor stock levels by performing daily stock counts
-Monitor wastage and breakages
-Manage stock rotations
-Manage food costs
-Reconcile counts, follow up with correct party and ...
Purchasing Clerk - R8500pm
Matric (Grade 12)
Code 08 driver's license and preferably own reliable transport
Previous experience in a similar position
Preferably have experience in the milling industry (not essential)
Computer literate (MS Word ...
A well established International Company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
• Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs.
• Monitors business trends and product availability to ...