Permanent Purchasing Jobs
There are various characteristics that Purchasing Jobs require profitably, such as, having an analytical mind, possess strong negotiating skills and being able to perform. Several positions fall under a purchasing department, and each one has requirements that are necessary WHEN applying for the position. The main titles in this sector are: the Purchasing Manager, Purchasing Clerks and Administrative Assistants, also purchasing Agents.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 17
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Coordinator to work at their reputable company
• Certification/Diploma in Purchasing/Supply Chain management.
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Highly ...
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape. Salary Negotiable depending on experience and Qualification. Established Company is looking to employ a Stock Replenisher for their Foods & Groceries Department who will be responsible for managing supplier ...
- Responsible for the development and execution of the Other Network category strategy (50-60%)
- Responsible for the development of the category strategy, supported by the Head of Network and Infrastructure Procurement and aligned with the ...
Salary negotiable + Travel expenses
This position is a key role in ensuring the inventory database is accurately maintained by rostering and completing stocktakes on all stock SKUs according to ...
BUYER / STOREKEEPER, ROSSLYN, R147 K CTC, CV
• GRADE 12
• TERTIARY QUALIFICATION IN BUYING / LOGISTICS
• 2 YEARS BUYING / LOGISTICAL EXPERIENCE IN AUTOMOTIVE / MANUFACTURING IND A MUST
• MUST HAVE PREV EXPERIENCE IN WAREHOUSING STORE ...
Expeditor needed with 2 years experience in purchase and product control
Good communication skills
With an electrical background
Please ensure that you comply with the minimum requirements as detailed below before submitting your CV
CV's submitted that dont comply will not be considered.
A well know automotive manufacturing company has a vacancy for a Purchasing / ...
A global Healthcare giant is urgently looking for a seasoned Inventory Controller with a degree in Inventory control/Logistis/Supply Chain to join their Bryanston Team
Ensure stock is balanced on a daily basis in accounting ...
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Buyer to work at their reputable company
• Grade 12
• Degree/Diploma in Procurement, Supply chain or Purchasing
• CIPS an advantage
• Mining experience is essential
• 4+ ...
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Procurement Specialist to work at their reputable company
• Tertiary qualification in business administration and procurement
• Analytical or economics background
Minimum Qualification and Experience
• BSc Metallurgical/Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial and/or other relevant Supply Chain degree and MDP or MBA as well as 7 years related experience
• You must show strong forecasting and planning ...
Expeditor needed with 2 years experience in
Purchase and product control
With electrical knowledge
RedCat Recruitment is urgently seeking an experienced INVENTORY CONTROLLER for a large national concern – position based in Clayville, Gauteng.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY AND CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE CLAYVILLE ...
Expeditor needed with 2 years experience in purchasing and product control with an electrical background
Good communication skills
Good time management
Atlantis, Cape Town
R15 – R25k CTC
Permanent | to start ASAP
My client, an international concern operating within the renewable energy industry is seeking the services of a qualified Buyer to commence employment ...