Permanent Sales Jobs in North-West
The duties of a sales-person include pipeline managing, accurate forecasting, account management, generating revenue, acquiring customers, devising and implementing creative ideas and lastly, giving feedback to management. Generally, what you will be doing, very often depends on the sector you ultimately choose to work in. Different sectors expect different thing from you. Some might expect you to work from home and others expect you to work from a hotel room. Promotions in sales only come with experience and trust.
- Popular searches:
Business Development Executive,
Showing Results 1 - 3 of 3
• Sales and Marketing Tertiary Qualification
• Computer Literacy
• Valid Driver's license (Code 08)
• 5+ years sales experience calling on hospitals, doctors, clinics, health professionals etc
• Previous medical sales experience ...
IN HOUSE BANK VEHICLE AND ASSET (FINANCE) MARKETER, RUSTENBURG, RNEG + BEN
• DIPLOMA MARKETING OR SIMILAR
• B.COM DEGREE (FINANCE)
• 3 YEARS SALES EXPERIENCE IN FINANCE INDUSTRY
• WILL BE BASED IN CORPORATE BANK
• GAINING BUSINESS FROM ...
AUTOMOTIVE KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER ( OE SUPPLIER), BRITS, R600 000 CTC + BONUS + PETROL CARD + CELL PHONE
• GRADE 12
• SALES MARKETING QUALIFICATION
• 5 YEARS EXP IN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY ( MUST BE OE SUPPLIER
• GOOD ANALYTICAL SKILLS