Account Manager - Randburg
more than 14 days ago
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Youth Employment Service (YES) Accounts Manager is responsible for the management of multiple accounts/clients through the delivery of winning client solutions and achieving set targets involving ensuring complete supporting documentation, and compliance to the required SLAs with Signa clients and South African Labour legislation. In addition, the YES Account Manager’s role entails assisting in account management responsibilities and maintaining client relationships. Ultimately, the YES Account Manager contributes to building profitable and long-term relationships with clients to enable Signa Opportunity to reach its business objectives and contribute towards its mission of creating sustainable jobs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of tertiary qualification in Human Resources or equivalent
• Certificate in Project Management will be an advantage
• Computer literate (MS Office – intermediary skill in word, excel, power-point).
• Minimum of 5 years in a Human Resources environment
• Operational optimization skills with a proven record over a minimum of 3 years of increasing outputs and efficiencies??
• Account Management Experience/Sales experience will be advantageous
• Proven track record in respect of working in collaborative teams
• Proven people skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory/team role will be an added advantage
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties include the following:
Overall YES Account/client Management:
• Manage multiple client accounts at a time while paying attention to detail and managing deadlines.
• Liaise between clients, suppliers, service providers, YES Non-Profit Company (NPC) and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
Client Services / Account Management:
• Understand and action all client contractual obligations to ensure the company meets its SLA obligations and its clients’ objectives
• Manage allocated client relationship and their candidates including setting up, attending, and presenting at meetings when required
• Respond to customer queries and implement Signa’s project plans in line with its SLA obligations and its clients’ objectives
• Trouble shoot, actively and proactively resolve client issues and complaints
• Provide input on identifying new products and services that promote YES development and growth
• Drive client service excellence and be customer oriented
• Implement all yes activities within budgeted costs to meet profitability targets
• Be conscious of costs and use inputs economically while remaining customer focused
• Negotiate and get the best out of suppliers
• Ensure that all registration processes with the YES NPC are complete and up to date (including candidate registrations)
• Evaluate and manage risk in line with Signa Group and Client’s HR policies and procedures in line with legal requirements
• Support the identification of risks and impacts
Client Risk Management:
• Ensure host employers and learners’ obligations are aligned with client and YES requirements.
Operational Service Delivery:
• Oversee and guide in the identification of host companies to champion the absorption of YES candidates
• Manage (and if required assist in) the recruitment, selection, and placement process of YES candidates to ensure client YES projects are rolled out in accordance with implementation timelines
• Provide support and guidance to the Recruitment Officer, Workplace Coordinators (Candidate & Host) and Administrators
• Champion and assist in the development of best practices to facilitate the host-sponsor-candidate relationship to be followed
• Liaise with Signa YES team members, and if needs be, host mentors and candidates on a regular basis to understand the client and candidate needs and challenges
• Liaise with and manage relationships with third party service providers including planning delivery of service, reporting and day-to-day management of SLAs
• Collaborate with and assist /coach team members as necessary team while being aware of own contribution /deliverable towards the success and performance of the department • Ensure the payroll department of Clients is provided with relevant information for YES candidates (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days, contracts, current payroll upload sheets and work schedules)
• Prepare formal reports on YES program activities monthly in line with clients’ SLAs
• Prepare monthly client reports to clients
• Report to the General Manager and keep a formal diary of all business obligations on a weekly basis.
• Interacting, coaching, recognizing superior performance and addressing substandard performance of team members.
• Maintain a working environment conducive to productivity, employee wellbeing and retention.
• Recruitment of departmental staff in collaboration with Human Resources Department
• Collaborate on continuous professional development of team members
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Strong customer service skills.
• Effective time management to ensure efficient achievement of objectives.
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Organized, structured and professional.
• Hard working, self-managed and self-motivated.
• Committed to continuous professional development
• Proven assertiveness and problem-solving skills
• A valid ddriver’s license
• Own Mobile Phone
• Own Reliable motor vehicle
• Professional business attire
The company reserves the right to add, modify or remove this position at its sole discretion
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful