Accountant/Auditor - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
20-01-2022 11:08:25 AM
Qualified Accountant / Auditor
A newly established accounting firm based in Cape Town, V & A Waterfront, requires the services of a qualified Accountant / Auditor.
The Accounting firm has clients including legal, hospitality and property businesses.
Includes the following but not limit to:
1) Compiling financial statements for Individuals, Companies, Close Corporations and Trusts
2) Tax calculations and planning for individuals, Companies, Close Corporations and Trusts
3) Completing Tax Returns
4) EMP (Paye, Uif, SDL) Reconciliations and calculations using Intercode Payroll and Microsoft Excel
5) Capturing of transactions (Bank transactions and Invoices)
6) Capable of utilising Pastel Xpress v17, Legalsuite and Payroll
7) Bank Reconciliation
8) Completion of Statutory and VAT returns.
9) Statutory registrations. (Income Tax, PAYE, VAT)
1) B.Comm Degree.
2) Completed CA(SA), CA(SAICA)
3) Well spoken, presentable, efficient, with an entrepreneurial aptitude
Salary commensurate with experience.