Accounting Intern - Westville
? Accounts payable,
? Accounts receivable,
? Fixed assets control,
? Bank and cashbook,
? Order processing and procurement,
? Financial reporting,
? Foreign exchange,
? Accounting information systems
Candidates who aim to apply for any of the fields within accounting, need to be critical thinkers, open minded, work well alone, as well as with others, have an exceptional way of communicating, and must be client and business orientated.
Candidates need to be computer literate specifically in MS Office, with emphasis on MS Excel and Word. Experience with accounting packages is a definite advantage.
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
1. Must have already obtained or are busy completing an accounting/commerce related tertiary qualification and plan to work in an accounting environment
2. Must be a South African citizen, with a valid ID document
3. Must hold a Matric Certificate with solid grades for Mathematics and Accounting (Grade C or better)
4. Must be computer literate
5. Must hold or be working towards completing a degree or diploma in commerce, bookkeeping, accounting or similar
6. Must be planning a career in accounting and or bookkeeping.
7. Must have a passion for accounting and bookkeeping
8. The Candidate will be working in a corporate environment and thus should be professional in conduct, attitude and appearance.
Market Related Intern Stipend