Admin Intern - Rosebank
Kreetiv is a Below The Line, integrated brand communications agency with a growing number of diverse clients. This owed to the agency's rigorous, laser sharp crafting of strategy and creative development resulting in fit for purpose, competitive and compelling GO-TO-Market solutions.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and diligent Project Management and Admin Intern with exceptional writing and communication skills to work alongside our team in various BTL marketing projects. We offer the opportunity to assist in coordination and management of a varied portfolio of projects in a dynamic environment with high professional standards in our Rosebank (Dunkeld) Offices
• knowledge of Marketing, Sales, Events
• Creativity and a healthy imagination.
• Strong conceptual ability.
• Self starter, self motivator with great initiative
• Continually ability to reinvent
• Problem solver
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A research inclined person.
• High computer literacy (MS Office)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
• Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Detail oriented and proactive
• Global outlook and multicultural skills
• Team spirit
• 3 years Business or relevant Qualification. (University Degree Preferred)
• Must be technologically savvy as you will be required to work on our IT system
• Must have Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and various Softwares
• Available Immediately