Administrator Company Secretary - Colesberg
• Computer literacy.
• Senior Certificate and/ or a relevant Secretarial qualification.
• Legal Secretarial qualification is strongly recommended.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of the corporate environment.
• Minute taking skills, drafting skills, communication skills, research skills, time management skills, solid administration and compilation skills, sound skills in co-ordination and administration of meetings.
• At least three - four years working knowledge and experience within the Company Secretarial environment.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Perform other general secretarial duties as delegated from time to time.
• Handling of traveling and accommodation matters for the Executive: Company Secretary.
• Develop and maintain electronic filing system.
• Preparation of reports.
• Co-ordination of events.
• Provision of the administrative support to the Executive: Company Secretary and the Company Secretarial team.
• Record keeping.