Administrator - Private Lodge - KZN - Hluhluwe
more than 14 days ago
– PRIVATE 5-STAR GAME LODGE & SPA - KZN
Pick Me Recruitment is seeking a highly organised Administrator to assist at a 5-star Private Game Reserve in KZN.
The role is to oversee the Housekeeping and Maintenance teams, assist and support daily operations, manage the day-to-day administrative and financial duties, work closely with all the head of departments, guest liaison, ensuring standards are maintained at all times.
The perfect candidate is someone who in an organised administrative person, with a strong financial acumen, strong operational and communication skills, works methodically, is resourceful and creative and has an eye for detail. The candidate must have 5-Star Luxury Hotel or Lodge environment experience. A relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
• Overseeing Housekeeping and Maintenance teams
• Work closely with all head of departments to ensure standards are maintained
• Administrative duties
• Financial duties
• General reporting functions
• Help ensuring all OHASA and Covid-19 regulations are met
• Guest liaison
• Formal Hospitality qualification will be advantageous
• Spoken and written English
• Strong administrative skills
• Able to work methodically and systematically
• Ability to lead and manage a team of people effectively
• Strong management skills, day-to-day, and long-term
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Adaptable to change
• Valid driver’s license
• Computer literate: MS-Office, Innkeeper, able to manage spreadsheets
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creative, innovative and forward thinking
• Passion for service excellence
• Deadline and result driven
• Guest and service centric
A competitive salary is on offer for this role and will be disclosed upon shortlisting.