Applications Support Engineer - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
29-11-2021 12:17:27 PM
Who is Kazang?
We are a leader in prepaid value-added services (VAS) in southern Africa and been in the business for more than 15 years going strong. We have helped shop owners, traders, and other entrepreneurs to increase sales and profits, and grow their businesses. All by simply giving shoppers access to prepaid products and services that are needed and used every day.
With a footprint in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia we are constantly expanding our products and service to provide our customers the best offering possible.
We are part of the Connect Group of companies which provides solutions for businesses to grow and boost their profits.
Our employees are agile and dedicated to helping us grow. We value having good people on our team and who are committed to our core values.
Sounds like the kind of company you would like to work for. Don’t delay – Apply now! - YOU could be our next Application Support Engineer.
To be successful in this role you will need to have
• At least 3 years’ experience in an Application Support Engineer role
• Experience in Linux, MySQL, and Python
• Application trouble shooting
• Understanding of system architecture
• Risk adverse dealing with production code and systems
Here's what a typical day might look like for you.
• Resolving tickets using the front end, MySQL, and other provided tools.
• Escalate to internal resources where necessary
• Follow each ticket through to resolution and ticket closure
• Be on standby rotation
• Understanding of complex systems and problems
• Work closely with technical support and DevOps team
• Work with Software Developers
To get the job done you'll need to have.
• Matric / Grade 12
• BSc Qualification or any other related qualification
What’s in it for you:
• Medical Aid
• A company culture that promotes work life balance
• Flexible and remote working
• Fancy coffee
• Parking bay
• Casual dress code
• Birthday Leave
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you are super excited at the thought of working with us, include a 2 – 3-page CV with a cover letter and tell us why you want to join us.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.