Architectural Technologist - Port Elizabeth
more than 14 days ago
12-03-2022 11:41:28 AM
Senior Architectural Technologist – Port Elizabeth Gqeberha
Salary: R22K Negotiable depending on experience
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technologist based in Port Elizabeth (Gqeberha). This is a permanent position; salary is negotiable depending on experience and skillset. The successful candidate will be part of a team that works on a variety of projects in a well-established and supportive architecture firm.
• Matric, BTech Diploma or Degree in Architecture, Architectural Technology
• Own Transport, able to travel to site
• Experience with Autodesk Revit software preferred, AutoCAD
• Minimum 3-5 Years strong previous experience as an architectural technologist
• Excellent knowledge of building envelope and building construction techniques
• Able to work in a team as well as collaborating with others on project challenges, self-motivated, and takes initiative on how to “make it work” and able to work under pressure, meet deadlines
• High Attention to detail and strong work ethic while managing multiple projects at once
• Located in the Port Elizabeth, Gqeberha area
• Assisting with creation of design and construction documents for all project phases
• Use of your superior knowledge of building science and construction techniques to come up with innovative solutions to potential design issues
• Work with the project team to deliver project documentation requirements
• Creation of presentation graphics and drawings
• 8 years experience creating construction drawings and 3D models using Revit in a variety of project types including mixed-use residential, institutional, parastatal, commercial, warehousing and healthcare projects.
• Proven experience overseeing construction administration.