Assistant HR Manager - Durban
more than 14 days ago
Human Resources Department requires an Assistant Manager to assist the Department to meet company objectives.
QUALIFICATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum Education Level: Diploma / Postgraduate Diploma (360 credits) in Management Sciences or Labour Law
• Degree is an advantage
• Minimum of 5-10 years supervisory experience in Manufacturing Industry
• Knowledge of South African Labour Law and HR Systems
• Computer Literacy – Ms Excel Intermediate to Advance
• Ability to travel (locally and internationally)
• Ability to work overtime as and when required.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage total HR Function (Organisation Development, Sourcing, HR Administration, Remuneration & Payroll, Human Resource Development/ Training/Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Company HR Policies).
• Manage corporate compliance (especially: Employment and Occupational Health/Safety laws)
• Manage Health & Safety programme for the company.
• Manage Business Continuity Management (ISO22301) programme for the company.
• Manage general affairs activities such as company secretary services, communications, travel arrangements, etc.
• Manage vendors providing services such as security, surveillance, canteen, cleaning & hygiene, on-site clinic, building maintenance.
• Manage company transformation activities in line with BBBEE and EE legislation.
• Manage and develop subordinates.
• Accurate information gathering and analysis.
• Awareness and commitment to company mission.
• Strategic allocation of resources and review of work methods.
• Awareness of situations and decisiveness.
• Communication and sharing of plans.
• Creation of innovative vision.
• Establishing framework and system for organisational learning.
• Establishment of objective performance results review.