Assistant It Project Manager - Pietermaritzburg
A stellar opportunity has become available for a keen IT Project Manager for a great company in the Pietermaritzburg area.
• Degree (IT/ Software Development)
• Relevant degree or Project Management qualification
• Minimum 3 years’ project management experience in IT projects
• Experience in project managing an ERP project is mandatory
• Time management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good planning, organising and analytical abilities
• Strong attention to detail
• Prince2 a definite advantage
• Conflict resolution skills
• Must be willing to travel within the country or in Africa when necessary.
*Please send links or project experience and Skills Matrix and academic transcripts with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 08 April 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: ****@*****.*** or fax to: (***)-***-****, you can also contact Justine on (***)-***-****
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at ****@*****.*** with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.