Associate Director Telecommunications Consulting - Sandton
9 days ago
Associate Director – Telecommunications Consulting (Business Operations)
We are on the lookout for a senior Telecoms Consultant to take on a new challenge in the Consulting domain in an Associate Director capacity.
Working with this global consulting firm, you will design and lead major work streams through rigorous analysis and research-based thinking to solve complex client issues, both strategic and tactical in nature. Additionally, you will play a key role leading client executives through the process of translating ideas and solutions into tangible change for the business.
You will meet the following requirements:
• 15+ years of experience within the Telecoms & Technology space (including at least 7 years at senior management level)
• Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree or MBA referred
• Focused in the Telecoms industry either through working directly in that sector or in a consulting role and must have deep understanding of the challenges currently being faced by the industry
• Ideally you will have management consultancy experience in the past, but may well have worked in senior positions in the Telecommunications and Technology industries as well
• Ability to combine analytical and creative problem-solving
• Proven ability to translate the business strategy and objectives into execution of business results
• Proven track record and expertise in large business change programmes;
• Demonstrable experience of building client relationships and delivering client experience;
• Understanding client needs and translating them into feasible solutions aligned with their business strategy;
• A ‘can do’ attitude; a hands-on and flexible approach to emerging requirements
This is an opportunity to work with a diverse range of companies in the Telecoms arena in order to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
• Location: Gauteng (with hybrid work set up)
• Duration: Permanent (competitive salary and incentives)