BDM– FINANCE - Sandton
12 days ago
Our company who is well established in the Financial Industry is seeking to employ a BDM.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years Business Development experience in Financial Industry who is highly experienced in managing and developing large teams. This candidate must be able to drive various channels of money making e.g. Online, Agents, Activations, New Business, Sales, and Products etc.
• 10 years’ experience in Business Development Management in the Financial Industry market
• Experience in managing and developing large teams through various money making channels by providing direction, strategy, monitoring productivity, training and KPI’s
• Experience in managing Key Accounts e.g. large corporates, hotels, etc.
• History of working against set targets
• Experience in KPI, performance management
• Driver’s license
• Fluency in English
• Available to commence duty immediately
•Report directly to the COO and CEO.
•Responsible for overseeing and supervising the company's business development and sales activities and employees with regard to new product launches and implementation.
•Hands-on management and development of large teams and to lead and monitor a large team of employees with the focus on results.
•Performance Management – measure daily staff effort and performance and addressing issues immediately – target vs effort and results.
•Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company requirements
•Ability to create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients and products – (biz plan and develop strategy)
•Identify potential new partners to ensure growth of market share.
•Perform in-depth financial needs analysis to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities in line with business goals.
•Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing the Business Plan; aligning processes; services and solutions
•Successfully selling solutions and innovations.
•Implementing Communication Strategies for launching products
•Research methodology to analyse competition and target markets