Branch Manager - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
Branch Manager Cape Town
Our technical / auto electrical client in Cape Town is looking for a Branch Manager. You need to be exceptional in SALES, Marketing, Client Relationship, Operations and have managed a team of technicians, sales and administration staff.
Salary Very Negotiable plus Car, petrol, cellphone and other benefits
Driver’s Licence (no endorsements)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Related Field or the Equivalent Work Experience
Minimum 7 years Operations or Sales management experience
Understanding of principle of sound business practice
Ability to Meet Set Goals with a proven record of Achieving Revenue Targets
• The Branch Manager will manage and oversee; branch personnel improving productivity, operations of the branch streamlining processes and/or activities to maximize results, with an ultimate focus on Sales.
• In coordination with the sales team members, generate and qualify leads, promote the company’s products and services, and identify sales opportunities for new business to increase the overall sales of the Branch maximizing income and profit.
• Branch managers often have a hands-on approach in making sure their branch performs as expected. They plan, implement, and manage areas of responsibility.
• Above average sales leadership, management excellence, and operational expertise will enable the successful applicant to create an exceptional customer experience and expansion of the client base.
• To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
• Responsible for the full financial and administration aspects of the branch. This will include planning, organizing, co-ordination and control of the branch and all its inventory functions.
• In conjunction with The Board, the setting and reviewing of targets
• Coordinate with Market Managers and prepare all required reports and ensure achievement of all sales objectives and analyse progress of all activities.
FROGG Recruitment SA