Brand Strategist - Cape Town
If you believe that:
• Offering clients the very best marketing solutions are key to a good brand strategy,
• Staying on top of trends is essential to creating relevant brand plans, and
• That you are committed to and passionate about marketing, then you might just be the Brand Strategist we’re looking for!
Hyphen Creatives is a fast-paced media company and we always deliver the very best service to our clients. We strive to constantly incorporate new trends into our brand-building strategies – and that’s where your expertise as a Brand Strategist comes in.
In order to help our clients’ brands grow, you’ll need to research and compile strategy developments into mind-blowing presentations that will wow our clients.
A matric certificate and a degree in a relevant discipline are essential;
3-4 years’ agency experience working on major brands and proof of new business development;
Good understanding of the retail and FMCG environment.
• Research, develop and present most effective campaign for a brand
• Constantly and strategically suggest new means of developing, growing and understanding the brand
• Represent the consumer/shopper in all brand activities
• Develop an understanding of the client’s business environment, strategy and ethos
• Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
• Research and recommend new in-store and retailer media developments and ideas
• Fully understand clients critical brand and communication issues
• Has a broad knowledge of factors that can affect consumers/shopper’s attitudes and behaviour towards a brand
• Able to manage research applied for creative development and to ensure that interpretation of results are used effectively and to develop core ideas
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
• Develop integrated campaigns – that include digital, ATL & BTL