Business Analyst - Durban
The Business Analyst is required to work closely with clients to understand the client’s business and to gain an in depth understanding of the business requirements, document, validate and translate into value add solutions. The analyst is required to present solutions that not only solve the immediate needs of the business, but solutions that fit into the strategic business and technical objectives of the client’s organisation.
• BSc (Information Systems)
• BCom (Information Systems)
• Professional Qualification Level 6
• 2 - 3 years experience as Business Analyst (CM)
• OR has significant business experience (minimum 6 - 7 years) with at least 4 years experience in
• business analysis methods and techniques or business process management.
• Public Sector experience, procurement business process re-engineering