Business Development Consultant - Alberton
14 days ago
An exciting opportunity awaits a driven and motivated individual who seeks growth and enjoys the satisfaction of closing a deal. We are looking for a responsible individual to plan and carry out all sales activities. In this position you will be responsible for driving sales while ensuring customer satisfaction, travelling to clients, and achieving sales targets.
Candidate must reside in Alberton/JHB South
• MatricQualification in Marketing, Business or related (Advantageous
• Experience:2-4 years Sales experience
• Computer literacy a must on Excel, Word , Outlook and ERP
• Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
• Develop and maintain a database of customers in a specific area.
• Generate sales at existing customers and bring in new customers.
• Be proactive in anticipating trends at the customer and in the market place.
• Develop a knowledge of the product and become an expert in the field.
• Ensure administration is up to date by completing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports.
• Achieve sales budgets on a consistent basis.
• Establish relationships internally with all departments that support sales.
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and maintain excellent customer relationships
• Cold Calling
• closing deals
• key accounts
Desired Work Experience:
• 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
• Grade 12 / Matric
Employer & Job Benefits:
• Provident Fund
• Fuel Allowance
• Mobile Phone