Business Development Officer - Johannesburg
Excellent basic package which includes petrol, medical aid and pension, as well as a lucrative commission structure.
To succeed in this great opportunity, you will need the following:
Own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
5-7 years Business Development experience preferably from a service industry
(office automation, hygiene/cleaning, security or any related industry – no product industry). Positions available in Guarding/Properties and Mining divisions. The mining BDO must come from a mining background.
Your home language must be English and your verbal and communication skills needs to be above average.
Aged between 30 to 50 years preferred
Proven track record within business industry
No criminal record
PSIRA registered or must register within 3 months of employment (assistance by company)
Primary Purpose of the job:
Ensuring sales growth in the Guarding revenue streams:
- Achieving or better sales targets on a monthly quarterly and annual basis
- Building and maintaining prospective list of the geographical area
- Building internal relationships to facilitate assistance to support client needs
- Achieving or better and maintaining 100 call ratio per week to deliver the
agreed minimum number of quotes per month
- Ensuring sales administration to be kept up to date at all times
Client relationship management:
- Developing and managing relationships with the clients with full understanding of their business needs and requirement through experience gained through the years
- Demonstrating a full understanding of the client needs and their business requirements and cycles
- Working in co-operation with and effectively engages other team members to reach resolution
- Provide excellent customer services
- Service knowledge pricing structure and service
- Maintaining customer information
- Customer support/proposal and solutions
Only if you fit these specs will your application be considered. Only successful candidates will be contacted.