Business Development Sales - Sandton
This organisation is a Google Cloud Premier Partner that has over 20 years’ experience in providing their customers with technological solutions that meet their unique requirements, within an environment characterised by high quality and impeccable service. Their vision is to make cutting edge collaborative technology accessible to businesses and education, connecting people, empowering creativity and innovation, and reshaping the geographies we operate in. They believe in making a real, measurable and innovative impact with a team of hardworking experts, who foster a great and collaborative working environment.
• Lead Generation
• Identify and qualify sales opportunities through interaction with prospective customers, including live demonstrations of our products and other activities
• Develop and assist in defining custom product offerings for our target market, based on our product basket
• Achievement of sales objectives set out on a quarterly basis
• Provide training to customers on our products
• Administration such as the provision of required reports.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• 5 year’s experience in business development or sales is required
• 3 years’ experience in the technology sector or a technology-enabled work environment is required
• Experience with Google Products and is beneficial
• Tertiary education in sales, marketing or technology is desirable.
• Passion in business and sales development
• Soft skills that favour building strong, healthy and lasting customer relationships, as well as team cohesion
Closing date for applications is 18 January 2021
Should you not receive any feedback regarding your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful