Business Support Specialist - Sandton
6 days ago
Business Sales Support Specialist - Gauteng
Salary: Market Related, Benefits, Permanent
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Business Sales Support Specialist (Consumer Sales) to assist the Customer Services department and Key Accounts for a Global organisation based in Sandton Johannesburg, Gauteng. The Specialist is responsible for ensuring completeness and accuracy of processed sales orders by issuing return authorizations, answering questions on products and/or services, and forwarding sales leads to the appropriate salesperson. Deals with all Quotations submitted and ensure timeously completion, reporting and analysis of Quotations as required. Must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects and have intermediate-advanced Excel skills, highly articulate, English First Language, additional Afrikaans second language preferred. This is a permanent position with benefits.
• Matric; Degree essential - Completed 3-year Tertiary Qualification (BA Degree) or equivalent degree.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative with a proven knowledge of EDI processing, credit/debit processing, or special account handling.
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and CRM (Salesforce) databases; working knowledge of MS Office Knowledge of Enterprise One/One World systems by JD Edwards
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong product knowledge on all portfolio’s – additional training will be provided
• Strong business acumen and product knowledge
• Excellent numerical skills with an analytical approach to Customer Services and the ability to construct fact-based recommendations on improvement areas
• Strong ability to internalize the diversity and complexity of SA markets and to identify opportunities based on this
• Strong communication skills and ability to engage with different cultures in the SA.
Skills And Knowledge:
? We are looking for an experienced, analytical consumer support specialist with a proven track record in delivering effective client retention and maintenance services.
? Business Administrator; Internal Sales Coordinator, or Project/Key Account Coordinator would also be suitable, looking to develop and grow into a key accounts, sales management role. From no specific industry
• Releases Backorders following stock receipt.
• Works closely with Sales reps. to ensure excellent customer service.
• Answers incoming phone calls from customers/stakeholders and perform duties including process sales orders, quotations, issue return authorizations, answer questions on products and/or services, research orders and other actions to resolve problems, and forward customer leads to the appropriate Sales Representative or Regional Sales Manager.
• Ensures efficient and effective processes for sales order entry, return authorisations, credits, complaint handling, and other customer-service duties.
• Assist customers with pricing queries as per relevant approved price list.
• Works closely with Sales reps. to ensure timeous completion of Quotations received.
• Daily tracking of all Quotations received and submitted.
• Assist in processing incoming orders and returns in a timely manner.
• Researches and resolves customer complaints.
• Research errors for possible corrective action.
• Responds to customers within 48 hours with a solution or feedback on the progress of the query.
• Responsible for the stock return process with 3PL and ensuring accuracy and completeness of returns.
• Responsible for reporting the performance of Customer care to Management.
• Responsible for all customer service administration.
• Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the Quotations Tracker/register
• Responsible for performing the analysis of the quotations tracker as directed by Management.
• Assist with all Supply Chain activities as directed and required.