Business Systems Analyst - Johannesburg
more than 14 days ago
Are you a result-oriented Business Systems Analyst looking to make an impact in a professional environment which will challenge you. Here is an opportunity for you. Apply now!
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing new solutions that will enhance the user experience of the organisation’ clients. You will also be required to interact with technical team members such as solution architects, developers, and system analysts to ensure the business solution meets the needs of the clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree and BA Certification /BA Diploma or Advanced BA Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
• 8 years’ experience in Process mapping, Stakeholder management, End-User Acceptance Testing (BAV) Technologies, Enterprise architect, SoapUI / REST, XML, JSON, and SQL
• Experience in Software architecture, facilitating requirements and design sessions, data modelling techniques, UML, and Process Design.
• 8 years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst
• Experience in ITIL (Incident, Change, Release, Problem Management)