C# Developer - Durban
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Construct, interpret and execute system and program test plans to verify correct operation of completed systems.
• Create and amend programs in accordance with the design.
• Create unit tests, automated regression tests and track defects.
• Define scope and requirements of new developments to meet changing requirements Design large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
• Design, develop and implement an Application Configuration.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation, technical change request and service request.
• Liaise with systems development staff or software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements.
• Plan, design and conduct tests of programs; correcting errors and re-test to achieve an error free result.
• Diploma in Information Systems/ BCom (Information Systems)/ BSc (Computer Science or Information Systems)
• Professional Qualification Level 5
• Microsoft Certified Professional would be advantageous
• 2 - 3 Years' experience as an Application Developer / Programmer (CM).
• Must have 2-3 years' experience using WPF.
• Must have 2-3 years' experience using ASP.NET.
• Must have 2-3 years' experience using Microsoft SQL Server