C# Software Engineer Vacancy (cpt) - Cape Town
51 hours ago
A client in Cape Town is looking for a dedicated C# Software Professional to join their team. This company has international offices and develops world class legal software with wide-spread use.
• Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
• 3-5 years of solid industry experience with C# and MS SQL Server
• Technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture, web technologies and application design
• ASP.Net & MVC development experience is essential
• Strong SQL & relational database programming skills
• Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies an advantage
• Mobile (Android/iOS) development experience will be advantageous, but not required
• A financial or maths/stats background will be advantageous
• Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit
• Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications
• Develop applications for Web and Desktop platforms using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
• Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code.
• Follow best formal software engineering practices.
• Maintain the product after release.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: [at] (Attention: Debi) or fax to: (***)-***-****. You can also contact Debi on (***)-***-****. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.