CALL CENTRE AGENT - Stellenbosch
more than 14 days ago
CALL CENTRE AGENT
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Contract Type: Permanent
Appointment Date: ASAP
Remuneration: R 9 500 - R11 000
English and Afrikaans
The purpose of the position
To assist candidates/clients with high volumes of telephonic and e-mail enquiries, together with the administration pertaining to the Regulatory Examinations and according the enquiries received.
Receive and resolve enquiries, telephone and e-mail correspondence together with the required administration according to the Rules and Regulations as stipulated by the FSCA.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Strong work ethic, ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with high focus on client service.
• Positive outlook in life, be presentable at all times, self-motivated and punctual.
• Well spoken, excellent telephone manner with an ability to communicate effectively in English & Afrikaans (both verbally and in writing).
• High degree of patience and assertiveness to promote a trustworthy and credible culture where clients are treated fairly and are properly informed.
• Strong Administrative skills: Recordkeeping, Accuracy & attention to detail. Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills.
• Thinking skills: Analytical thinking.
• Problem solving & decision making.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team in an open plan environment.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to maintain a high volume workload. Work well under pressure with a positive attitude, taking personal responsibility for results.
• Ability to be methodical, detail-oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to take ownership of all administration procedures and identify areas of improvement.
• Ability to establish and maintain co-operative and positive working relationships with management and team members.
• Have own transport.
• Be able to effectively use a variety of desk top and online applications and having excellent typing skills.
• Minimum of Grade 12 Qualification.
• Diploma/certificate in business or office administration will be an advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in office administration and Client Services.
• Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry, FAIS and Regulatory Examinations.
• Intermediate or Advanced experience in all Microsoft Office & Windows applications, Internet and e-mail.
• Reliable * Focussed * Goals and Deadline driven * Effective time management & business ethics
• Stress tolerance and resilience * Loyal & trustworthy * Commitment to quality and excellence
Please note: Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Please take note that initial correspondence will be via email
Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates
If you have not received a reply within 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful
Based on the Job Specification, please motivate your application and advice as to why you feel you would be the ideal candidate for this position: