Chef de Tournant / Jnr CDP - Franschhoek
7500 - 8 500
more than 14 days ago
JUNIOR CDP – Franschhoek
Our client, an upmarket Asian-themed Restaurant in Franschhoek, is looking for an enthusiastic Junior CDP. The successful individual will join a small, highly motivated kitchen brigade and must be able to help maintain high-quality seasonal menus.
A pre-requisite is that the individual resides in the Winelands area.
This is an exciting career building opportunity for a young, energetic, self-motivated individual, who is detail orientated, calm and able to perform under pressure, to develop their skills in a well-controlled high-volume restaurant operation.
• Formal Chef / Hospitality Qualifications
• National Senior Certificate
• Fully bilingual
• Basic computer skills
• Strong operational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Focussed, creative and passionate about the hospitality industry
• Customer orientated skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Daily food preparation and cooking
• Maintain control of stock
• Ensure compliance with health codes and regulations
• Maintaining cleaning schedules
• Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality and appearance
• Extreme attention to detail
Start Date: June 2022
Due to the high volume of CV’s received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.