Client Services Assistants - Randburg
The candidate will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key stakeholders to deliver their required service/product. They will be the liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client’s needs.
• Organise and execute assigned business projects on behalf of our clients according to set requirements.
• Collate, compile, interpret and quality assure data and compile accurate reports on behalf of asigned clients in accordance with the agreed to service level agreements and reporting requirements.
• Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to the client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports.
• Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
• Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues related to our industry.
• Organise and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
• Ensure adherence to legislation and guidelines.
• Improve client service experience, create engaged clients and facilitate organic growth.
• Take ownership of our clients’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
• Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
• Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
• Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication both internally and externally.
• Acquire, build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by partnering with our clients by understanding their needs.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Take the extra mile to engage clients.
• Diploma (advantageous but not critical)
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skill level (highly advantageous)
• Excellent telephonic skills
• Unemployed Youth (18-34 yrs)
• RSA Citizen