Commercial Attorney - Cape Town
3 days ago
A legal practice situated in the V & A Waterfront Cape Town requires the professional services of
a qualified Commercial/Civil Litigation Attorney to head up its new offices in Paarl
• Prepare Pleadings, Notices, Appearances in Court.
• Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of Commercial agreements.
• Must have a proven background and understanding of Commercial Law.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Minimum 5yrs experience.
• LLB Degree.
• Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans.