Commercial Marketing - Klapmuts
more than 14 days ago
02-02-2022 9:39:15 AM
Reference: 6253 MLR
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
* Manage relationships with buyers (within specific region)
* Assist with producer payment accuracy
* Provide feedback to producers
* Producer analysis
* Develop annual budget for volumes and pricing
* Identifying and reporting on market trends
* Manage product orders from packhouses
* Manage implementation of marketing programme
* Provide feedback on market performance
* Tertiary qualification in Marketing, ideally a university degree.
* Minimum of 10 years in a marketing role specifically in the citrus industry. Thorough understanding of managing programmes and allocation of fruit into these.
* Good level of knowledge and understanding of fruit export logistics.
* Valid driver’s licence
* Excellent knowledge of relevant citrus product and markets
* Understand the cost chain and how to measure clients
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
* Planning and delivery according to the plan