Commercial Vehicle Parts Sales Executive - Johannesburg
3 days ago
Our well known Commercial Vehicle dealer client based in Ekurhuleni is looking to employ an experienced Parts Sales Executive.
Reporting to the Parts Manager the ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Parts Sales Executive within the motor industry.
The primary purpose of the position is to maximise sales opportunities achieving dealer objectives through excellent customer service.
• High product knowledge as well as offering product solutions to customers
• Ability to follow up on all active prospects and update customer data base regularly
• Manage the sales process ensuring timeous deliveries
• Ability to effectively manage achievement of targets through monitoring of progress
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Able to ensure policies and procedures relevant to the business are adhered to
• Ability to monitor and control stock
• Ability to negotiate competitive prices
• Ability to retain current customers for repeat business as well as acquire new business
• Ability to maintain good relationships internally and externally
• Ability to cold-call
• Excellent communication using all mediums verbal, electronic etc.)
• High energy
• Able to initiate contact with customers
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Fully computer literate
N.B. (Only candidates that meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted)
N.B. (Only candidates with Automotive Industry experience will be considered and contacted for this position)