Communications and Brand Marketing Coordinator - Pretoria
more than 14 days ago
Communications & Brand Marketing Coordinator
Pretoria - Moreletapark
R 360 KPA
Organisation specialising in providing Financial Services Software Solutions is rapidly expanding and looking to hire a Communications & Brand Marketing Coordinator to take maintain and improve both internal and external official company communication, implement brand building, implement b2b solution marketing, prepare system/product documentation (product marketing) and prepare proposals and presentations
• B. Com Communication Management / BA Degree with English on third-year level with relevant experience would be advantageous.
• Advanced business communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans (speak, read, and write).
• Copy-editing and Proofreading skills.
• A prior understanding of the payments, banking or financial services sector would be advantageous.
• 3-5 year’s relevant experience required
• Own vehicle essential.
• To draft, develop, coordinate, and manage all external formal communication with clients pertaining to any company, system, or product notifications or updates that have or will be implemented.
• To assist with maintaining a high-quality standard of internal communication and documentation
• Assist staff with collateral content development, proofreading/ copy-editing of documents, templates, forms, file conversion (e.g. Word or PDF) etc.
• To develop and draft User Product Manuals, marketing and sales collateral, as well as ensure they are continuously updated whenever System/Product updates and changes are implemented. At times it will be the responsibility of the Documentation Specialist to take initiative to get to know the products and systems and to request the training required.
• To maintain the Corporate Brand Identity by ensuring consistent application of the Corporate Identity standards across all official collateral, documentation, and communications.
• To coordinate and manage updates and maintenance of information and the Corporate Brand Identity on market-facing electronic platforms.
If you match ALL the requirements, please submit your CV along with at least 2 contactable references and a motivation for your application.