Compounder Cosmetic Products - Stellenbosch
more than 14 days ago
An exciting opportunity exists for a cosmetic compounder at a local skincare manufacturer based in Muldersvlei, Stellenbosch.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
• Dispensing raw materials accurately and timeously for the manufacturing of natural skincare adhering to the company’s standard of quality and with accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
• Operating equipment during the manufacturing process.
NEED TO HAVE
• Strong language skills with ability to read and thoroughly understand mixing instructions.
• Excellent math skills and knowledge of weights and measurements.
• Computer skills with close attention to detail.
Also should have the Ability to perform Physical Labour; Ability to follow a recipe; Good comprehension ability; and Attention to detail – focusing on senses i.e. colour/smell and viscosity of an oil/product.
5 years’ experience in manufacturing of cosmetic products
Grade 12 with mathematics and science
Cosmetic Compounding Diploma will be beneficial