Consumables Streman - Pretoria
more than 14 days ago
The Commercial Division is looking for an individual to assume the responsibilities of Consumables Storeman, reporting to the Stores Controller. This position is responsible for the accurate receipt, Issuing, storage and movement of stock items while applying specific procedures to enable stock item identification. The job holder must have a Matric certificate or relevant NQF Level 4 qualification and be computer literate in Microsoft Office packages. A minimum of one-year prior experience as a Storeman and a valid driver’s license is a requirement. This position carries the TASK grade of T06.
• Adhere and comply with all Sovereign foods Health and safety as well as Risk procedures.
• Adhere to all HACCP Procedures.
• To participate in any cost reduction initiatives.
• GRN receive strike rate of 99%.
• Adhere to all quality and food safety Parameters.
• Compile a housekeeping measurement and maintain a score of >95% on a continuous basis.
• Perform daily stock counts.
• Ensure accuracy of goods received vs. goods ordered and load onto syspro (GRN) on date of receipt.
• Ensure that on receipt of goods, the correct paperwork is available i.e. invoice or delivery note.
• Always maintain a professional working relationship with internal customers and supplier.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES and SKILLS:
• Good computer skills
• Sensitivity to errors and mistakes
• Efficient use of time
• Hands-on approach
• Analytical ability