Content Writer - Durbanville
more than 14 days ago
Our client is looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and their company website.
Some duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling stories that will capture the attention of the target viewers
- Identifying customers’ needs
Experience, skills and competencies required:
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience(2-5 years experience)
• Sales copywriting
• Working knowledge of content management systems
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
• A portfolio of published articles.
• Excellent writing and editing and communication skills
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment