Contract Creditors Clerk - Northern Suburbs
more than 14 days ago
16-11-2021 2:07:36 PM
The responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
• Capturing creditors invoices on a weekly basis.
• Reconciling company records to creditors statements - creditors reconciliations.
• Preparing & sending out remittance advice.
• Prepare & submit creditor payments when due & on time.
• Complete month end creditors recons for sign off by the Assistant Accountant.
• Query resolution - address supplier queries.
• Loading daily payments each morning & afternoon onto banking system.
• Sending proof of payments to suppliers.
• Processing of cashbooks on Pastel.
• Preparation of invoices for monthly Agent commission.
• Payment of monthly Agent commission.
• Updating of fixed asset register.
• Processing of stock returns on Pastel.
• Processing of pro-forma invoices for vendors.
• Adding of new beneficiaries onto the banking system.
In order to be considered for this position the following requirements need to be met:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
• Pastel experience advantageous
Soft Skills Required:
• Team player & deadline driven.
• Excellent time management & organizational skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to multitask.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.