Contracts Administrator - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
23-11-2021 6:45:42 AM
A vacancy exists for a Contracts Administrator within Kazang Connect, in Cape Town.
The Contracts Administrator Position within Kazang is a multi-facetted role. Staff in this position are primarily expected to:
• Ensure that incoming contracts and KYC information is verified and vetted.
• Activation and registration of vendors once the Contract Approval process has been completed.
• Android App registrations and Vetting
Secondary duties include but are not limited to:
• Following up on Inactive Kazang Pay Merchants when required.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Monitor the relevant Contracts queue on Freshdesk
• Ensure contracts are “tagged” correctly on Freshdesk
• Ensure that correct contracts are completed properly and signed
• Ensure that all the necessary KYC documents are attached.
• Performing various external checks to verify the vendors KYC details
• Capturing of the contracts (where necessary).
• Activating and registering the vendor after the application is approved.
• Tasking any work that needs to be done on site, including branding.
Webstore / Android App Registrations
• Process and FICA customers that register via the webstore.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
• Knowledge of the Kazang vending business.
• Administration experience
• Microsoft packages – Excel, Word etc.
• Sound ability to work within a computerised administrative environment
• Sound Computer literacy: able to work with a word processor, spreadsheets, use the internet
• Critical administrative skills include good organisational and planning skills as well as problem-solving and time-management skills. Attention to detail is necessary as well as the ability to manage multiple demands
• Sound numeric skills
• Sound communication skills in English (both verbal and written). The ability to communicate in another official language will be an advantage.
Work Behaviours and Attitudes
• Customer service ethic with a track record of good customer service and continuous improvement.
• Able to work independently as well as a member of a team
• Actively seeks feedback, able to withstand criticism and use constructive criticism to improve
• Highly professional, high personal standards, able to produce work of a high quality
• Shows initiative
• Willingness to go beyond the call of duty
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying for. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.