Contracts Manager - Sunninghill
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager. The successful candidate would be responsible for managing all aspects of contracts and procurement, and providing purchasing services including preparation of inquiries; adjudication of tenders and setting contract disputes. Additionally, you will ensure compliance with legal and company regulations, and assist Divisional managers to conclude on deal/commercial transaction agreements that reflect and capture the commercial/highlighted risks/price.
You will meet the following criteria:
• Must have a Degree (NQF7) in Engineering / Procurement (non negotiable)
• At least 7 - 8 years of experience in a Contracts Manager role.
• Experience in the Transport / Logistics sector s highly desirable
• Solid stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• Strong technical skills (e.g. MS Office Suite, SAP etc)
• Global / International procurement experience would be an advantage
Take the next big step in your career and join a leading Transport and Logistics company with a highly reputable brand.
? Closing date: 30 September 2020
? Location: Johannesburg, Norther suburbs